Enterprise-Class Conferencing for Small Business.
Booking and setting up calls, managing access codes, and setting up calls on behalf of others can be frustrating and time-consuming.
Once a conference starts there are often concerns about visibility, control and security.
Ring2 solves these issues with easy-to-use and innovative features that will improve your conference call experience and make life just a little bit easier for everyone.
- Start your conference from your BlackBerry or Windows Mobile Phone, a desk phone or from a web browser
- Manage conference setup and invitations on behalf of someone in your organization
- See a real-time list of participants as they join or leave the call
- Remove participants that shouldn't be on the call
- Add a missing participants right from your BlackBerry or Windows Mobile address book
- Mute participants with distracting background noise
- Conference invitation messages include Outlook and Entourage calendar reminders
- Each user has their own conference bridge, meaning no need to pre-book a conference time
- Every user receives a personalized conference card with unique leader code and participant code for their conference facility
- Premium voice quality
- Record conference calls automatically or only when you choose to do so, downloadable as an MP3 file to share later
Because Ring2 is a pay-as-you-go service, you can try it without having to worry about a lengthy contract.