Exchange Server 2010 Hosting
• DELL Enterprise Class Hardware
• Dedicated Firewall
• 500GB Disk Space, 5 User Accounts
• Dedicated Support Team
Click Here To Get A Quote
Dedicated hosting means more flexibility and more control.
Dedicated Exchange Server Hosting from Lanlogic is just as reliable as our Shared Exchange Mailbox Hosting service, with the added flexibility that many larger organizations require, such as larger mailbox sizes, custom application integration, and more granular control.
We're not cheap, but we are cost effective. Lanlogic works with you to better manage and control your IT expenditures. We'll even work with you to develop and defend Return On Investment (ROI) measures you can share with your organization.
By hosting your Exchange Server mailboxes with Lanlogic, you can plan your budget with the help of our predictable monthly costs that cover:
- Data Backup
- Software upgrades
- End-user support
We're here to help you get more done. Lanlogic's team is devoted to providing friendly, high quality service with the best technology available. We're focused on helping organization to be more productive. California-based support team can be counted on to make the support experience easy and pleasant so you can get the help you need and get on with your day.
Dedicated Exchange Server Hosting features include:
- Flexible licensing options - pay for what you use
- Award wining Postini spam and virus filtering
- Application of all critical updates and service packs
- Daily backups (or more frequently as defined in your custom hosting plan)
- Individual mailbox backups available
- Email message archiving for regulatory compliance support
- 24x7 server monitoring
- 99.5% application uptime guarantee [ See our SLA ]
- No additional bandwidth charges
- Free Outlook 2007 or Entourage 2008 software, ActiveSync and Outlook Web Access
- Wireless support with BlackBerry, Good and Microsoft Mobile, Android and many other devices
- Dedicated AD name space to match your existing network
- Firewall and network to network VPN support
- Support for additional Windows servers for other hosted applications such as
- SQL Server
- Virtual Servers and Desktops
- And many others - just ask!.